Monday 24 October 2011

14 days later...

Its already  been 14 days since he left
We talked last, two days before he left
I thought he left us without any last words
I was shocked, I was dumbstruck

14 days later, I checked my inbox
His message was there, sent the night before his accident
I was surprised as he rarely send messages
But his last message was left unreplied

14 days earlier, if I had replied
I would've known his last words
Something must have been in his mind
If only I knew, I would've known

14 days later, I realized
He didn't leave us abruptly
But still I asked meself, " why didn't I see that message, why, why...?'
I would've known, we would've known

4 comments:

  1. hei hi chu nalh reuh ngawt mai...a 14 days lai tak chi hrang2 interpret dan vel khi...nice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thiam reuh ltk nangpui roh hi.... eng eng emaw hi i thiam veleh zel mai bawk a....

    ReplyDelete
  3. a thu... a meaning xong2 khian rilru khoih top.. a nalh ltk

    ReplyDelete